The aim of our department is to assist you at every stage of the Admissions process. We hope you will find much of the information that you need on these pages but if you have questions at any stage, do please contact us on +974 4490 4058 or schedule a tour.
Please Note: If you would like to visit our nursery, please call our office and book an appointment. Currently, we cannot accommodate unplanned visits. If you are transferring from another nursery locally, please ensure that you have all the correct documents signed and stamped.
We look forward to welcoming you at Little Montessori Nursery!
- Registration Fee of 1,500 QR
- Copy of the child’s passport or ( ID )
- Passport & ID copy of the Mother & Father
- 2x passport size photos per child
- Copy of immunization record of child
- Enrollment Application Form
- Registration fees are paid when the registration form and all supporting documents are submitted.
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- Your child’s registration will only be completed after the registration fees, security deposit and first month or term fees have been settled.
- The Deposit Fee secures the child’s place from term to term as long as the term fees are paid up to date.
- The Deposit Fee is deducted from the last term fees of your child attending at Little Montessori Nursery.
- One Terms written notice is required for the deposit to be refunded if your child is leaving the nursery before the end of the school year.
- Children who are ill are not to be brought to the nursery, such as:
- A child needs to be free of symptoms, without the aid of medications, for at least 24 hours before returning to the nursery.
- If a child should become ill while at the nursery, parents will be contacted immediately.
- Sick children will be isolated from the other children and will be given an activity to do in the Nurse’s room.
All prescriptive medications must first be registered with the nursery in the Medication Log. The medicine must be in its original container bearing the label with the child’s name, dosage and administration directions. The Nurse will not exceed the age – related dosage on the label of any medication without a written doctor’s authorization.
- The nursery does not provide meals, snacks or drinks, so parents should provide these on a daily basis.
- We have a strict NO NUTS & NUTELLA policy.
- All bottles and commercial baby food must be labeled with your child’s (It is the responsibility of the parents to name clearly label all belongings of the child).
Whether you’re a parent whose child is already enjoying their days with Little Montessori folk or a parent interested in exploring the options for registering your child with us, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any enquiries or wish to update us about ideal start date, sessions or siblings, please get in touch. You can also sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page to keep up-to-date with everything Little Forest Folk.